Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long do your nails have to be to get a french manicure at a salon? because my nails are really short.?

my nails are really short too because i play water polo and am not allowed to have any white on my nails. however i get french manicures all of the time. btw, if your nails are short because you bite them, stop the habbit! i had the same one and the looked awful, the frech manicure helps with that too.How long do your nails have to be to get a french manicure at a salon? because my nails are really short.?
Short is fine for a French manicure. It will also make the lengths look the same incase you have some that are a little shorter.How long do your nails have to be to get a french manicure at a salon? because my nails are really short.?
I like french manicures on short nails but that's just me.you can get it with short,long,or fake nails
you can get a french manicure with your short nails, or you can get acrilic nails with a french manicure. it really doesn't matter what length your nails are
you have to be able to pick your boogers w/o cutting yourself yet have and accurate pick





then your nails are long enough
a french manicure is just painting the tips white, so you should have at least a tiny bit of length
let them grow, to to a nail salon and ask them good luck
It doesn't matter, they are professionals and can work with anything.


However, if you do not want to spend 25$ and be disappointed, you can buy the Sally Hansen french manicure kit and do your own nails at home. It is dummy proof (I say this because I'm not the most artistic girl around and i was able to do it)
Any length. A french manicure looks great on short fingernails and toenails. I like wide white but some people like a thin white line. The look I like best is short nails, with a wide white tip, almost half the nail wide. Very sexy:)
it doesnt matter they can put fake nails on them.
My mom owns a nail salon. And when I see her doing french manicure, its suppose to be a normal height, but if its too long then they will try to make it better. So even with long manicure it will still be okay, since they can fix it. But your nail shouldn't be sooooooooo small
Some length is good but if not a good nail tech can still create a french manicure look.
They can be any length. The nail tech can put fake nails or do acrylic or gel overlay on your nails.
Get acrylic tips put on. That's what I do until my nails can grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment