Sunday, January 3, 2010

How to take off french tips without going to the nail salon?

i want 2 take my nails off but i dont wana go 2 the nail place.


so how would i take em offHow to take off french tips without going to the nail salon?
Soak them in nail polish remover and then slide a nail thingy (cannot think of name) under them to pop them off.How to take off french tips without going to the nail salon?
I tried soaking them in nail polish before but it didn't work for me. I usually end up biting the tips to break them off. Its the only thing that actually worked for me. It still made my nails suck for a month. I just stopped having them done.
Try sticking your teeth between the corner of your nails because those side usually seems to loosen up first most of the time after u had ur nails done for a few or more days or u can get a Knife or scissors between those lower corners of ur nails to get them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment