Thursday, January 14, 2010

I fell asleep at a nail salon and my GF had them put acrylic french tips on my toes with pink nail polish!?!!?

how do I take them off?I fell asleep at a nail salon and my GF had them put acrylic french tips on my toes with pink nail polish!?!!?
Best place to fall asleep if you're a guy.I fell asleep at a nail salon and my GF had them put acrylic french tips on my toes with pink nail polish!?!!?
lol get her to take them off, well if she works at the salon she should be able to! if not get them removed (have to pay) if you dont want to get some actone and soak them in that - should come off :) lol! thats funny ;D i wanna do that to my boyf! lol! although i bet he'd just leave them on! XD
LOL. Sorry buddy. Soak 'em in pure acetone. (You can get it at the drugstore next to the nail polish remover. It's cheap.) They also make stuff designed just for removing artificial nails. They will come off. :)
the women at the salon can remove them. but you can clip them first , then use acetone to remove as much polish as you can ...then lift them slowly w. a little piece of plastic...included in many nail grooming kits
soak them in acetone (polish remover for non-natural nails)- you may need to soak them for 45 minutes or more since there new while buffing them or filing the acrylic down every 5 min.
just go to the nail place and have them take it off,


they might charge you though.
heck, leave 'em on. after all, halloween's coming. haha
just pull them off

No comments:

Post a Comment