Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would you take your gay best friend to the salon to get a french-tip mani/pedi if he said he wanted support?

This is something I've wanted my whole life but I can't seem to convince any of my girlfriends to go with me. I don't care what other people will think of me, I just want french tips for the same reason any average girl would want them, to feel pretty and to fulfill a part of me... I've never been to a salon so I would want one of my girlfriends there for support. Would any of you do this for your gay best friend in this situation?? What if he offered to but you a set of your own? Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Would you take your gay best friend to the salon to get a french-tip mani/pedi if he said he wanted support?
of course i would!


after all, their only nails


why can't men have them?


+ if you want them so much who cares what they think?





if your friends are such good friends they'd take you right? :)


hope ive helpedWould you take your gay best friend to the salon to get a french-tip mani/pedi if he said he wanted support?
i'd would love it if one of my gay friends asked me to do that for them. i wouldn't care if he offered to buy a set of my own, it's not really the look i go for. but it would be so much fun to go with a gay friend to get his done.


i hope you get to the salon soon, good luck =)
Of course I would take my gay friend to get a manicure and pedicure if thats what he wanted to do. You are supposed to have your friends back in good and bad situations that's what friends are for.
No offence but getting french tips isn't really a big deal... no need to have a support team there with you. It's actually really weird to bring someone with you who isn't getting something done at the salon too.
I would. I wouldn't want anything in return. I think it's stupid that people will be a friend only in socially acceptable situations. Oh well, maybe one day eh??
upuphu
Just do it at your house.
yes i would. i love all my friends and i would do anything for them!(:
why would you feel pretty with french manicure tips?
I never been to a salon either.... I would be supportive of my friend, hell even my own husband if he wanted something special like that. You shouldn't have to pay for your friends nail service, they shouldn't be getting any payment for being there, nor should they be bored in a chair. They should have their nails done too, an enjoy the moment. I wanna be your friend....I wanna go to the salon for the first time too. I would be scared of transferable nail fungus from GAWD who knows. Nails are just dirty, dead skin under them when we scratch an such. Actually garden dirt is not that bad, just think about it gives chills. I always tell my children that only monsters are in our nose and under our nails. I have been believing that for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment