Thursday, January 14, 2010

What are guys opinions on french tip salon nails??

Not the super scary long ones but the kinda fingernail sized ones...and what about painted toe-nails????


like a pale orange colour. kinda beachy colour???








[ don't think about the fact that you have to pay for them...





just what is your opinion on the way they look.?? ]What are guys opinions on french tip salon nails??
It's nice - but guys don't really look at that...What are guys opinions on french tip salon nails??
This guy thinks all the painting and shaping of nails is silly.
I love French-tipped nails. ;-)
On the french tip salon nails- I used to bite my nails ALL the time..it was gross lookin'!..and then I got those, and my boyfriend liked them..but he told me to take them off after like a week..so I did, and then I grew my real nails out and stopped biting them..he thinks my real nails are like the sexiest thing EVER...lol:P
I don't know many guys that really care about toenail color. I'm sure there are a couple out there, but I don't know them. I can't recall any conversations with friends about a girl's toenails and color. Now if she has claw feet, we'll talk about that disgusting habit! Sides of her heels look like sandpaper from the garage and all - that's gotta go!


Nice manicured fingernails are a plus. Doesn't matter if french tip (although I think they look better than painted) as long as the fingers, hands, and nails are cared for. No one wants his girl to have dragon hands!
Could not care less. As long as your nails aren't nasty then that's it.
girl... guys dont care about what color your nails are as long as you dont look messed up lol! just keep your nails clean and nice!
.............. i really dont think most guy will notice i wud but im not most guys every one knows most guy think about one thing and not much else in most case
This guy thinks painted nails look great and very sexy. It shows you care about how you look and will go that extra step to look good. I especially like the french manicure look on the fingernails....


As for the toes, I love red. Let's face it, most people think feet are ugly (I'm not one of them). But to paint your toenails help gives your feet a fisnished, neater look. To top them off, keep the moisturized and you're good to go!
i don't even pay attention, the 1st guys right.
Well. . . . it kinda depends on where you went, if they did good then MAYBE they might like it. If you want to take a shot at it I recommend Pro Nails on hurstborne (near chuck e cheeses) or in Oxmoor Mall
  • pimple cure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment