Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am opening my own beauty salon and not sure which theme to go with? French classy or Balinese?

French classy





Need a nail tech :D im available :DI am opening my own beauty salon and not sure which theme to go with? French classy or Balinese?
French Classy would be very expensive to do well. Balinese you could do very authentically at a good price.I am opening my own beauty salon and not sure which theme to go with? French classy or Balinese?
French classy if you want for the posh look


Balinese look if you would go for the colourful look with a pow..





Congrazz by the way :D


Good luck
je pais avoir votre numero de telephon
French classy!


:)
French Classy





the house that I live in is that theme :P
french classy
ooooooh,i like french classy

No comments:

Post a Comment