Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is it ok for a guy to walk into the beauty salon and ask for a french mani/pedi?

How long does this take and how much does it cost? How do i ask the nail tech for a french mani/pedi? How long do my real nails need to be to get this?Is it ok for a guy to walk into the beauty salon and ask for a french mani/pedi?
Of course it is - don't listen to the narrow-minded opinions expressed here. Personally I don't like French manicures, but I've been getting my nails professionally manicured for the past 5 years. I have a manicure about every two to three weeks, and I love having it done. It's very relaxing, and I like my nails to look really nice. I get a lot of compliments. I wear my nails quite long (for a guy) - about 5-7mm past the fingertip, and I have them finished in a clear glossy polish as part of my manicure. Between manicures I clean them myself twice daily and apply OPI Nail Envy (gloss or matt, depending on my mood) as strengthener every other day. Having my nails done makes me feel really good about myself and gives me confidence.Is it ok for a guy to walk into the beauty salon and ask for a french mani/pedi?
y would a guy want a mani/pedi???
yes that is wrong unless your gay, Just keep your nails short as much as u can make sure they are clean everyday and your good to go.
i guess if his nails r SERIOUSLY messed up and he wanted to make a good first impression for someone
not french manicU're but just get a normal one done-it will look classy and give ure nails a shape. A french manicure may look to feminine i would avoid the white tips and go for the clear nail varnish. That would look hot and groomed. It usually takes around 30 minutes and depending on your salon it may cost 拢35 for a french manicure and pedicure together around $50 dollars in America. It is pricey but worth it.


'; Hello, i was just wondering if you had any slots available for today or (day of week) for me to get a manicure or pedicure'; The beautician wouldn't look at you weirdly and they would book you straight away- you could even phone you.


Best wishes
you know that would need to go back every 1.5 weeks to get them filled eh...


wanna be known as the manicure man
Do you know what a french mani/pedi is? I think you probably want an american...the french has white tips. Depending on where you go, I think together they cost around $40-$50.
If that's what you want, ask for it. It does take a bit longer because the pedicure needs to be very dry before you leave. Cost $23 for the pedicure, $13 for the manicure. $6.00 extra is because of the white detail. They can pretty much do nails of any length. I see guys getting it done every time I go in. (Don't forget tip)
it is okay for a straigt man to get a mani/peti but with no polish. and if you are playing for the other team i do this all the time so im an expert. i get a mani/peti every week with a french mani/peti and it costs me 20 for the peti if you get the full spa option and 12 for the mani with the full spa ooption. you can get a mani french if you have short nails but not if they are all the way up to the skin. if they are just get acrillics.hope i helped.stay beautiful.
its 20-25 for a pedi ($5 for a flower and it depend on how bad your feet are)


and for a mani it's the same
uhh? i dont know but sure i guess
No, it isn't really ok. It's kind of weird actually, but they will probably do it since obviously you are willing to pay. Just tell them you want a french mani/pedi, that is all you have to do. It doesn't take a really long time. An hour os maybe longer. It depends on where you go to get it done. Same with the cost.
If you have to ask, then YES, YOU ARE GAY!
You can go and get it done but you can't come over to my place on Sunday to watch football ever again
Your nails don't have to be too long at all. Just ask them for it. And.. as for time, it takes about 30 minutes and usually around 20-30 dollars, depending on the place.
yeah it's okay,for a guy i would probably be around $25-$30 and it'll probably take about 45 mins....why a french mani?
It would probably be 20-25 dollars each. Um, why would a guy want a french manicure? I mean I know that some professional men get manicures, but they never get a french.

No comments:

Post a Comment