Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why did salon refuse to give me a French Bikini Wax? Is it illegal in NJ?

I usually have it done in Philly but today I popped in a NJ salon to have it done and she looked at me like I was crazy. She said - 'we don't do that here'. When I asked 'why' - she wasn't sure and just said some places have their rules.Why did salon refuse to give me a French Bikini Wax? Is it illegal in NJ?
I'm assuming french is the same as a Brazilian where they completely take off all your hair. If that is the case I would assume that the salon workers need some type of special certification to wax everything since it's considered a private intimate spot. I don't know for sure but that's what I would guess.Why did salon refuse to give me a French Bikini Wax? Is it illegal in NJ?
Some salons and practitioners don't feel comfortable doing it. Other salons just don't want to take the liability of the service. Also, in some states the board of Cosmetology requires them to have insurance to perform these services, just in case they make a really big mistake.
Like she said, all salons are different. But if you know a place that does it how you like it, I would stick with them! Never try out a new salon if the one you normally go to is working for you.
It's not illlegal, but some salons only do regular bikini waxes.
whats the difference between french and normal
Why did you question it? What's the beg deal if they don't do it? Get over yourself.
some salons just dont like to do waxing. especially in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment